4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
• Transportation to and from the river • Certified and professional guides on all trips • Photos are taken on all Whitewater Trips and are available for viewing and purchase. • Wetsuits and Booties
Clothing you don’t mind getting wet, swimsuits, sandals (flip-flops not recommended), sunglasses, and sunscreen..
A change of clothes for after your trip.
Departure & Return
164 Crevice Rd, Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Raft Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saddle and Paddle, Whitewater and Horseback Experience - Express Combo Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saddle and Paddle, Whitewater and Horseback Experience - Express Combo Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 145661P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeExtremeWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesGardinerHorseback Riding - MontanaNature and Wildlife - MontanaExtreme - MontanaWhite Water Rafting - MontanaCategory