- Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway
- Stop at Discovery Points along the Wild Atlantic Way, including Pearse’s Cottage and Derrygimlagh Bog
- Visit the Connemara National Park, where you can hike or explore Kylemore Abbey
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Twelve Bens, Galway Bay, and Bothar na Scragoige
- Tour includes round-trip transport from Galway
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Connemara or those short on time
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kinlay Hostel Galway, Merchants Rd, Eyre Square, Galway, H91 F2KT, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion: Full-day Connemara and Wild Atlantic Way Tour from Galway.