Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
42 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
122 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Galway
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Slurp oysters at the source with a private tour and tasting by Flaggy Shore Oysters, a family-owned company. Led by a marine biologist, this tour includes a lesson in how oysters are grown and harvested, plus a demonstration on how to shuck them properly. After touring the facility, taste Flaggy Shore Oysters alongside a glass of wine. Flexible start times can be customized according to your schedule.
- Private tour and tasting at a family-owned oyster farm
- Learn about oysters from a marine biologist
- Includes a demonstration in shucking oysters
- Taste oysters fresh out of the water
Saved to wishlist!
Private oyster tour and tasting with your host Gerry
Local wine (1-2 glasses)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointRedbank Food Company, Newquay, Burren, Co. Clare, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private, personalized experience
- Flexible with timing so if you prefer another time, let Gerry know when you make your booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Oyster Tour and Tasting with Locals by Flaggy Shore?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Oyster Tour and Tasting with Locals by Flaggy Shore?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Oyster Tour and Tasting with Locals by Flaggy Shore?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Oyster Tour and Tasting with Locals by Flaggy Shore?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don't forget to pay a visit to the nearby and namegiving Flaggy Shore ." See review
Product code: 7626P229
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalwayWalking Tours - Western IrelandWalking Tours - ShannonWalking Tours - WestportCategory