Departure & Return
The meet up point is beside the Browne Doorway at the top of Eyre Square.
The walking tour will finish with a visit to a café located in an 18th century Georgian townhouse, for a nice treat, which is located beside the Salmon weir on the River Corrib.(Café visit is presently not available)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Taste Galway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Morning Walking Tour of Galway.