- Explore the Connemara Peninsula with ease on an adventurous day tour
- Choose to explore Connemara National Park or Kylmore Abbey
- Sweeping views along the Atlantic Ocean coastline
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Galway
Departure & Return
Meet point is outside Kinlay Hostel, Merchant Road, Galway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Connemara, Kylemore Abbey or Connemara National Park day tour from Galway-Guided.