- Taste beer at one of Galway’s oldest pubs during this Galway food walking tour
- Meet artisan producers and purveyors to sample some of their products
- A guide tells you all about local dishes and the important ingredients of the area
- Take home a goodie back from this Galway food tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point for 2020 tours : Outside McCambridges Store at 38-39 Shop Street. Located beside the AIB Bank on Shop Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galway Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Galway Food Tours.