Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1-hour cruise of the Cliffs of Moher from Doolin
- Enjoy a unique view of the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s most visited natural attraction
- Spot dolphins, puffins and guillemots as you cruise along the coast
- Admire the scenery along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Live on-board commentary ensure you don’t miss anything
Departure & Return
Just look for the Red Ticket office and Bill O'Brien on Doolin Pier!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doolin Ferry with Bill OBrien
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands