- Full-day excursion to the Cliffs of Moher from Galway
- Experience traditional Irish hospitality over lunch in the quaint village of Doolin
- Marvel at the dramatic tableau created by the colossal Cliffs of Moher during some relaxed free time
- Travel through the Wild Atlantic Way and admire spectacular scenery on your return journey to Galway
- Learn about the geology and history of the region from your expert guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at Galway Coach Station, Fairgreen Road, Galway City 11:45am Check in Galway Coach Station at the Gate H 12:00pm Departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are not assigned.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galway Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cliffs Of Moher Tour from Galway including Doolin Village.