Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of the Burren with your guide to lead the way
- Spot native wildflowers flourishing in the limestone landscape
- Head to the best vantage points for the finest scenic views
- Learn of the region’s natural and human history
Departure & Return
We meet outside the front door of the Londis Supermarket on Main Street. There is an approx. 8 km drive to the start point of the walk. We cannot provide transport - you must have your own. We can book a taxi for you, if given plenty of notice. Your guide will be wearing a baseball hat with Kinvara Walks on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must have a reasonable level of fitness and must be healthy
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Good walking shoes/boots required
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kinvara Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.