- Round-trip boat transfer to Inis Oirr in the Aran Islands from Doolin
- Cruise past island landmarks such as the Plassy shipwreck, O’Brien’s Castle, and Dun Formna fort
- Rent a bike, hike along the coast, or ride a pony trap around the island
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Doolin pier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if ferry is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please remember to bring coins as there are parking charges at Doolin pier (max 5 euros per day)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Health and Safety restrictions, during the exceptionally busy weeks between JULY 17 - AUGUST 22 NO BICYCLES WILL BE CARRIED. Outside of those dates, you must contact us to pre-arrange space for your bicycle, and we will do our best to accommodate you if space allows. Tel: +353 65 7075949
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doolin2Aran Ferries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Round-trip boat transfer to Inis Oirr in the Aran Islands from Doolin.