1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Cliffs of Moher are a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of Ireland’s most memorable landmarks, but most tours only take in the views from the shore. On this full-day tour from Galway, admire the cliffs from the sea on a cruise to the Aran Islands; visit Inisheer, Doolin, and The Burren, then hike along the cliff-tops.
- Stop to take photos along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Spot dolphins and admire views of the Cliffs on an Aran Islands cruise
- Visit Inisheer, the smallest of the Aran Islands
- Explore the UNESCO-listed landscapes of The Burren and the Cliffs of Moher
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This attraction-packed tour, which includes a visit to The Burren, is the ideal choice for time-limited visitors.
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kinlay Hostel Galway, Merchants Rd, Eyre Square, Galway, H91 F2KT, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and The Burren Tour from Galway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and The Burren Tour from Galway?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, and The Burren Tour from Galway
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursEco ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGalwayShore Excursions - Western IrelandBus Tours - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandOvernight Tours - Western IrelandEco Tours - Western IrelandPorts of Call Tours - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandShore Excursions - ShannonBus Tours - ShannonNature and Wildlife - ShannonOvernight Tours - ShannonEco Tours - ShannonPorts of Call Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonShore Excursions - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickNature and Wildlife - LimerickOvernight Tours - LimerickEco Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickCategory