1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Eugenia and George Sealy Pavilion, 900-944 24th St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Al's Galveston Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Al's Galveston Ghost Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 189621P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAudio GuidesGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGalvestonShore Excursions - TexasAudio Guides - TexasGhost & Vampire Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasPorts of Call Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasShore Excursions - HoustonAudio Guides - HoustonGhost & Vampire Tours - HoustonWalking Tours - HoustonPorts of Call Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonShore Excursions - AustinAudio Guides - AustinGhost & Vampire Tours - AustinWalking Tours - AustinPorts of Call Tours - AustinHistorical Tours - AustinCategory