6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
4WD Safari jeep
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, Hambantota, Tangalle Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shehan C Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawa National Park half day Safari ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawa National Park half day Safari ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawa National Park half day Safari ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawa National Park half day Safari ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawa National Park half day Safari
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 32 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalle4WD Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaExtreme - Hikkaduwa4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaExtreme - Bentota4WD Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraExtreme - KalutaraCategory