3 hours 18 minutes to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup (Hotel) and drop-off (Airport)
English Speaking Driver
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Transfer in-between 2300hrs to 0600hrs will be additional surcharge of 50% from original rate need to pay directly to driver upon arrival.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mirissa Hotels to Airport Transfers (CMB) - Departure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mirissa Hotels to Airport Transfers (CMB) - Departure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mirissa Hotels to Airport Transfers (CMB) - Departure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mirissa Hotels to Airport Transfers (CMB) - Departure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mirissa Hotels to Airport Transfers (CMB) - Departure
198 to 240 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportGalleBus Services - HikkaduwaAirport & Hotel Transfers - HikkaduwaTransportation Services - HikkaduwaPrivate Drivers - HikkaduwaBus Services - BentotaAirport & Hotel Transfers - BentotaTransportation Services - BentotaPrivate Drivers - BentotaBus Services - KalutaraAirport & Hotel Transfers - KalutaraTransportation Services - KalutaraPrivate Drivers - KalutaraCategory