- Half-day Galle Fort bike tour, departing from Unawatuna
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town of Galle with a local guide
- Pedal past the waterfront and view Galle Lighthouse
- See key landmarks of the fortress built by European colonizers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Heenatigala Road, Unawatuna Address: No 49/A, Heenatigala Road, Unawatuna, Galle, Sri Lanka Directions: Directions to the departure location is Galle and Matara Road, Unawatuna Eramudugaha junction to Heenatigala road after passing the Unawatuna Railway Station (approx. 10 m).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recommended minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chameera Cycling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.