8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Home to Sri Lanka’s safari Big Four—leopards, elephants, buffalos, and sloth bears—Yala National Park is the nation’s most popular safari experience. Your private driver can help you beat the worst of the crowds on this adventure, including 4WD hire, park fees, and 2-way transfers from select Galle hotels.
- Private safari day trip to the ever-popular Yala National Park from Galle
- Look for elephants, crocodiles, peacocks, buffalo, and maybe even leopards
- Afternoon safari lets you sleep in longer—great with older kids
- Save time with 2-way private transfers direct from many Galle hotels
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by Air conditions vehicle
Jeep Hire to Yala Park.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OTN WORLD PVT LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursions To Yala National Park Form Galle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursions To Yala National Park Form Galle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Excursions To Yala National Park Form Galle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursions To Yala National Park Form Galle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Excursions To Yala National Park Form Galle
8 to 10 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalleNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaWalking Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaWalking Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraWalking Tours - KalutaraCategory