Departure & Return
Meeting point：Sangyo Corporation Third Factory 26-31, Tomochoushiroji, Fukuyama, Hiroshima, 720-0202 Access：Fukuyama Station (Bus Stop ＃5) - Get off at “Tekko danchi mae” (29 minutes ride)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty
- Because fire is used in the forging process, please wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty in, such as those made of cotton.
- Air hammers and hydraulic presses cannot be used for safety reasons, so the work must be forge manually. *Craftsmen will assist in forging some difficult processes.
- Additional information regarding photo used in the advertisement: In the actual experience, we will forge something smaller than what was displayed for safety reasons.
- Some photos are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms