Departure & Return
・Meeting point : Iwase Shoten & co. (Some-labo) ・Access :About 40 min. from Hiroshima Station! (By Shinkansenortrain) → JRFukuyama Station → (10 min. on foot) → Some-labo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the experience may be prolonged if the dyeing work drags on.
- The sizes of the sneakers are 22.5 cm to 27 cm for both men and women.
- Dyed Tenugui is basically for appreciation and not for practical use.
- Dyed shoes will be handed in the half-dried state to protect the rubber parts.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Experience the Traditional Technique in Hiroshima! Sneakers & 'Tenugui' Dyeing.