Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
24 Tours & Activities
Active & Outdoor Classes
1 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Saved to wishlist!
Meal, Samurai experience, 'Dohgi,' the Samurai outfit (rental)
Kenbu (sword performance), Shamisen/Koto (traditional Japanese instruments) Live performance
Zazen (Zen meditation), Sado (tea ceremony)
Departure & Return
Departure Point料亭新みなと, Japan, 〒836-0046 Fukuoka, Omuta, Honmachi, 3-chōme−２−９
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Those who can maintain moderation and follow the instructions of the instructor.
- If you have food allergies etc., please let us know at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samurai experience at a Japanese garden restaurant and Japanese cuisine?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Samurai experience at a Japanese garden restaurant and Japanese cuisine?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 51978P379
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSports Lessons Martial Arts Classes Classes & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesFukuoka PrefectureDining Experiences - FukuokaSports Lessons - FukuokaMartial Arts Classes - FukuokaDining Experiences - Nagasaki PrefectureSports Lessons - Nagasaki PrefectureMartial Arts Classes - Nagasaki PrefectureDining Experiences - Osaka PrefectureSports Lessons - Osaka PrefectureMartial Arts Classes - Osaka PrefectureCategory