Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a guided walking tour around Freo as you visit the different bars
- Learn about how Fremantle’s rich—and sordid—past has shaped its present
- Fascinating behind the scenes insights
- Small group tour with a maximum of eight travelers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The starting location for our DRINK bar tour is outside our office at 31 Market Street (in front of Kakulas Sisters).
Return point: The tour finishes at our central final venue. We will finish up with time to kick on or get dinner from one of Fremantle’s fantastic restaurants which we can recommend suiting your taste and mood!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget to bring a valid form of ID. In Western Australia that includes a valid Australian Drivers license, proof of age card or passport.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fremantle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands