9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing on UNESCO-listed Fraser Island with this full-day boat cruise, including hotel pick-up from Hervey Bay. Spot dolphins as you sail out to the island, swim with turtles at Wathumba creek, then discover the island’s wild side on a bush walk. After tucking into a delicious buffet lunch on-board (included), spend the rest of the afternoon kayaking, paddle boarding or snorkelling at the island’s beaches and bays. During the Hervey Bay whale season from mid-July to October, be on the look out for humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close to these majestic creatures as they frolic in the calm clear waters off Fraser Island.
- Day trip to Fraser Island from Hervey Bay
- Relax on the scenic cruise to Fraser Island
- Lie on the beach or go kayaking, snorkeling or swimming
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch
- Lookout for dolphins, dingoes, turtles and sea eagles
- Enjoy morning and afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Escape the crowds and explore more remote areas of Fraser Island on this full-day cruise.
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Walk down the marina to Tasman Venture for check in on the boat
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sun protection, bathing suit and towel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- To comply with the social distancing rules specific for COVID 19 you will notice that we have implemented maximum passenger numbers for each of the spaces around the vessel. These maximum numbers are identified by posters in each of these areas. Additionally, during the whale watching season, whale watching viewing circle dots will be marked around the deck s. These dots will be spaced a minimum of 1.5m apart. Each dot will allow for up to 2 persons from a family group to stand in that space (for example one adult and one child from the same family may stand on the same dot). Please note that the number of dots does NOT equal the maximum passengers for each area but are there as a guide to help you choose a safe distance between yourself and other passengers. For the safety of all onboard we ask that you adhere to these restriction
- You will be asked to use our hand sanitizer station when boarding the vessel. Additionally, other hand sani tizer stations will be set up at key entry and exit points of the vessel and you will be encouraged to use these throughout the tour.
- We are abiding by the laws in place and will ask questions on arrival which may impact your ability to travel you must not have travelled to australia from overseas within the past 14 days, You must not have travelled to a 'hot-spot' in the last 14 days nor can you have either contracted or been in contact with someone who is Covid-positive
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasman Venture
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Remote Fraser Island Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Remote Fraser Island Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Remote Fraser Island Experience
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursKayakingSnorkelingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFraser IslandHervey BayWalking Tours - QueenslandKayaking - QueenslandSnorkeling - QueenslandCategory