All-Inclusive 2-Day Fraser Island Tour
- Visit Central Station and walk along picturesque trails through the rainforest by Wanggoolba Creek and Pile Valley
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie, one of more than 100 freshwater lakes on Fraser Island
- Cross the Hammerstone Sandblow to reach Lake Wabby and wade into its emerald waters
- Climb to the top of Indian Head for magnificent views of the shoreline
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 1 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
2: 6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Fraser Island is a place unlike any other. Created over the millennia from sand drifting off of mainland Australia, it is the largest sand island in the world and the only place where rain forest grows in sand. Your guide takes you to the island's top sites, including Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek, Champagne Pools, Lake Wabby, Central Station, the Maheno shipwreck and the Hammerstone Sandblow. Travel by 4WD coach and learn from your guide about this amazing ecosystem during your 2-day visit.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- Audio guides are available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese and Chinese via an app
- Your accommodation will require a credit card pre-authorisation of AU$100 per day plus AU$200 refundable bond to a maximum of AU$500. In the event that no credit card is available, full payment and a bond deposit of AU$100 per day to a maximum of AU$500 is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended for guests to bring their own front-facing infant seats. Limited child seats are available at an additional charge on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fraser Explorer Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by All-Inclusive 2-Day Fraser Island Tour.