Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise in Frankfurt along the Main River
- Enjoy a panoramic views of Frankfurt's top attractions like Frankfurt Cathedral and Europaturm
- Learn about Frankfurt's highlights from the onboard audio commentary in English
- Take in panoramic views of beautiful riverbanks and park areas
Departure & Return
KD Ticket Office is located directly beside the bridge "Eisener Steg"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy interesting audio commentary about famous Frankfurt residents such as poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Anne Frank, as well as cultural snapshots of this city that is at once a vibrant artistic hub and Germany’s financial capital. As you listen, admire panoramic views of Frankfurt Cathedral, the ‘Little Manhattan’ financial district and Europaturm, scraping the sky at 1,107 feet (337 meters) tall! If whimsy strikes, treat yourself to a snack or drink from the onboard bar.
After one hour, your boat will return to the starting point, where you’ll disembark with plenty of time to see more of this great city!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. Performance by 10 paying guests. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Koln-Dusseldorfer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Frankfurt Highlights 1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise.