8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Minimum threshold is 4 passenger for this tour to be executed
Departure & Return
Schaumainkai 50 Steg vor dem Maincaffee, 60596 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2018 - 2/29/2024
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MS Partyboot Deutschland GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Frankfurt - Mainz Premium Day Trip by Boat with Sightseeing & Wildlife, F&B?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Frankfurt - Mainz Premium Day Trip by Boat with Sightseeing & Wildlife, F&B?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Frankfurt - Mainz Premium Day Trip by Boat with Sightseeing & Wildlife, F&B?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59562P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFrankfurtWater Tours - CologneWater Tours - StrasbourgWater Tours - Luxembourg CityCategory
Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)HauptwacheBockenheimer WarteStädel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg)Goethe House & Museum (Goethehaus)SeligenstadtMuseumsuferLake TitiseeBad NauheimIron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)Old Opera House (Alte Oper)HanauGerman Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)Greifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein)AschaffenburgMain RiverBaden-BadenBad HomburgDarmstadt