Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy audio commentary on this Frankfurt sightseeing cruise
- Travel along the Main River to admire city sights from the water
- Spot landmarks such as Frankfurt Cathedral or the Staedel Museum
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
beside "Eiserner Steg" (Iron bridge)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Confirmation has to be shown at the landing stage before boarding ( it is NOT a voucher or ticket)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Commentary in German and English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frankfurter Personenschiffahrt Anton Nauheimer GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.