Departure & Return
Beach Access 34. Walk straight out to The Gulf of Mexico, that is where you'll find our booth, right on the waterline, with one of our friendly representatives ready to assist you!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Allow 2 hours to arrive on the beach!
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ranalli Parasail Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 300 Foot Parasailing Adventure in Fort Myers.