4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy big game fishing off the Florida coast with a half-day small-group tour that costs much less than a similar private charter. Go trolling, live bait fishing, and wreck fishing in search of target species like tuna, bonita, amberjack, white marlin, sailfish, and more. For parties of one to three people, sharing the boat allows you to save money with the same itinerary as a private charter.
- Encounter the same fish as private charters without booking the whole boat
- Fish often found: wahoo, tuna, sailfish, kingfish, bonita, cobia, swordfish
- Save on the cost of a half-day big game fishing tour
- Small-group tour limited to six passengers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
5400 N Ocean Dr , 5400 N Ocean Dr, Hollywood, FL 33019, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hollywood | Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charters - Lady Pamela II Sportfishing
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Sportfishing Up To Six People ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Sportfishing Up To Six People ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Sportfishing Up To Six People ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared Sportfishing Up To Six People
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fishing Charters & ToursWater SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFort LauderdaleFishing Charters & Tours - FloridaFishing Charters & Tours - Boca RatonFishing Charters & Tours - MiamiCategory