Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel the city of Fort Lauderdale in style
- Rent a 50cc Scoot Coupe or 150cc scooter
- Rent for an hour, a day, a week — or anywhere in between
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Must be at least 16 years old to drive, 18 years old to rent
Departure & Return
Fun Center store is located at the same plaza as 7/11 gas station.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore this 'Venice of America' city in style in one of these eye-catching, 2-passenger, 50cc machines. Travel up to 35 miles per hour through Fort Lauderdale Beach, Las Olas Boulevard, Old Town Fort Lauderdale, and more. The colorful, gas-powered, street-legal Scoot Coupe is the most entertaining vehicle in the city.
Rent for an hour or a week. Must be at least 18 years old to rent and at least 16 years old to drive. A valid drivers license is required. Purchase a $10 damage waiver that covers up to $300 in damages or a $300, refundable damage deposit.
A 150cc scooter is also available for an additional supplement.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All Scoot Coupe rentals require a $250 security deposit.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Fun Center Ft. Lauderdale
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.