Explore our promoted experiences
- Interactive Family-Friendly Pirate Adventure Cruise along Fort Lauderdale's Intracoastal Waterway
- Face painting, lessons in pirate talk and water cannons keep all ages engaged on this interactive cruise
- Gawk at mega-mansions and sleek yachts as you cruise along an affluent stretch of Florida's Atlantic coast
- All kids receive a Pirate Certificate and bag of loot to take home
- Cool alternative activity for the whole family!
Departure & Return
Directions: Bluefoot Pirate Adventures Enter Main Entrance of Bahia Mar Hotel Park at the Bahia Mar Hotel next to the ship Boat is docked at Slip I 909
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hop on board the pirate ship Bluefoot, a US Coast Guard inspected and certified vessel at the Bahia Mar Beach Resort and Yachting Center in Fort Lauderdale. With Jolly Rogers flags whipping in the breeze, this ship is fully equipped with all the necessary safety and life preserving equipment, so get ready for adventure on the high seas — or in this case, Fort Lauderdale’s beautiful Intracoastal Waterway.
Begin by learning some proper pirate lingo from the US Coast Guard certified crew — Captain Moe, Black Rose, Lady Lilian Red and others — then get into character with face painting and temporary tattoos. Cruise along Fort Lauderdale's coastline, admiring the many mansions and yachts along the way as the crew keeps the children entertained with a treasure hunt.
Kids can use the onboard water cannons to fend off the villainous Barnacle Bill before successfully completing their quest to get an official pirate certificate and a bag of loot to take home.
A variety of cold beverages is available for purchase on board the ship during the cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Restrooms available on board
- We have a ramp to our dock that provides easy access to our boat for all guests. However, we are unable to accommodate any motorized scooters or chairs while on the boat. We ask that guests please bring non-motorized equipment for the journey itself.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks on any trip, but we ask that food be kept to minimal light snacks. The little pirates are going to be fully engaged on their quest for treasure anyway so food is best served off the ship.
- Most travelers can participate
- During our adventure, we learn to fire real water cannons! Those cannons come in handy when we encounter that mean Barnacle Bill. Barnacle Bill is not a defenseless pirate and will fire back with his own water gun. Kids and adults who engage in the battle or stand in the battle zone (where the cannons are located) should expect to get sprayed. If you do not wish to be sprayed, please take shelter near the captain or in the bow (front) of the ship.
- IMPORTANT: Please arrive 30 minutes before your voyage is scheduled to depart for getting kids face painted and dressed up
- You can park right by our boat in the Bahia Mar Hotel and Marina self-parking area (paid parking).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bluefoot Pirate Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons