6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Uncover the secrets of one of the world’s oldest civilisations on this 6-hour tour of Uaxactun, a Mayan city inhabited from 300BC. Follow your guide around the fascinating archeological site, marvel over remarkably preserved Mayan ceramics in the onsite museum and learn about Uaxactun’s significance as the birthplace of the Mayan astronomical calendar. This day trip from Flores includes round-trip hotel or airport transfers and lunch.
- 6-hour day trip to Uaxactun from Flores, Santa Elena Peten or Mundo Maya International Airport
- Tour the significant Mayan complex of Uaxactun with your informative guide
- Discover archeological findings at the observatory and ball court
- Learn about the ancient Mayan writing system and astronomical calendar
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fee included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uaxactun Day Tour from Flores?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Uaxactun Day Tour from Flores?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Uaxactun Day Tour from Flores?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uaxactun Day Tour from Flores?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Uaxactun Day Tour from Flores
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFloresPeténBus Tours - PeténArchaeology Tours - PeténHistorical Tours - PeténHalf-day Tours - PeténCategory