- Full-day tour of Tikal from Flores, Santa Elena Peten or Mundo Maya International Airport
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park
- See the ancient Mayan pyramids and plazas of Tikal with an expert guide
- Explore the vast archaeological ruins of the pre-Colombian civilization
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fee included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Your friendly guide will collect you from your hotel or airport arrival and transport you back in time to the ruins of Tikal. Begin your day tour from Flores with an exploration of the archeological ruins. Your guide will lead you through the 341-square-mile (550-square-km) park, where thousands of temples and other Mayan structures dot the landscape.
Spend some time exploring the maze of courtyards and smaller temples known as the Central Acropolis before walking to the twin Q and R pyramids You’ll discover sacrificial altars and towering temples. Climb the steep stairway that leads to the top of the impressive Temple I and look out across the lush green horizon at nearby Temple II.
Your guide will help you uncover the mysteries of Mayan civilization and point out the significant structures that surround you. Since you’ll be in the jungle, there’s plenty of opportunity to spot birds and other wildlife, too.
Complete the journey with a savory lunch at Tikal National Park with your new friends an explore at your leisure before heading out in the late afternoon for an airport or hotel transfer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are lodging at a hotel on the Island of Flores, please be requested to move to our meeting point (Hotel Ramada, Calle playa sur, Isla de Flores Peten) to be picked up for your excursion. Our tour guide or driver pick up you around 07:45 hours please be sure to be at that time at the indicated place
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Tikal Day Tour with Lunch from Flores .