- Watch the sunrise over Tikal as the jungle wakes up around you
- Learn about the Mayan culture and history of Tikal from your expert guide
- See coatimundi, howler monkeys, and other amazing animals
- Includes return trip transportation, entrance fees, guide, and snacks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You have to make good weather for this experience to be realized. If you cancel due to bad weather conditions, you will be offered another date or full refund of the amount paid.
- In this experience there must be a minimum number of travelers. If you cancel because this minimum is not reached, you will be offered another date or experience or full refund of the amount paid.
- The transport is shared with the total number of travelers who book, since the activity is carried out with a specific number of travelers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 2 travelers to schedule tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tikal Expedition
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff