7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Specialized Guide in Archeology
Departure & Return
Tikal National Park, Flores, Tikal, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You have to make good weather for this experience to be realized. If you cancel due to bad weather conditions, you will be offered another date or full refund of the amount paid.
- In this experience there must be a minimum number of travelers. If you cancel because this minimum is not reached, you will be offered another date or experience or full refund of the amount paid.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MDZ Tikal Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Extended Sunrise Tour, From Hotels Located in Tikal National Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Extended Sunrise Tour, From Hotels Located in Tikal National Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Extended Sunrise Tour, From Hotels Located in Tikal National Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Extended Sunrise Tour, From Hotels Located in Tikal National Park?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 245550P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFloresArchaeology Tours - PeténWalking Tours - PeténHistorical Tours - PeténArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioWalking Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - PlacenciaWalking Tours - PlacenciaHistorical Tours - PlacenciaCategory