2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karina Arabella del Pilar Valle Burgos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour to Tikal and Yaxhá from Flores Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour to Tikal and Yaxhá from Flores Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour to Tikal and Yaxhá from Flores Island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tour to Tikal and Yaxhá from Flores Island?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 296004P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlores4WD Tours - PeténSporting Events - PeténBus Tours - PeténHiking - PeténArchaeology Tours - PeténOvernight Tours - PeténMulti-day Tours - PeténExtreme - PeténWalking Tours - Petén4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioOvernight Tours - San IgnacioMulti-day Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioWalking Tours - San Ignacio4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsOvernight Tours - HopkinsMulti-day Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsWalking Tours - HopkinsCategory