2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Unravel the mysteries of the ancient Mayas on a 2-day journey from Flores, including 5-star overnight accommodation and some meals. Venture into the UNESCO-listed Tikal National Park for a half-day guided tour of the park’s Mayan ruins, including the fascinating Central Acropolis, the Temple of the Grand Jaguar and the memorable Temple of the Masks. Then, explore the pre-Columbian ruins of Yaxha, where the ballcourts, temples and plazas boast a dramatic location, hidden in the jungle above the Yaxha Lake.
- 2-day tour to Tikal and Yaxha from Flores
- Visit Yaxha and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park
- Tour the magnificent Mayan ruins with your knowledgeable guide
- See pyramids and temples at each complex and learn about pre-Columbian Mayan rituals
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast at your hotel and lunch onsite at each park
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Guided tour of Tkal
Guided tour of Yaxha
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
- Santa Elena Airport, Flores Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Mayan Ruins Tour of Tikal and Yaxha from Flores?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Mayan Ruins Tour of Tikal and Yaxha from Flores?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Mayan Ruins Tour of Tikal and Yaxha from Flores?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Mayan Ruins Tour of Tikal and Yaxha from Flores?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Mayan Ruins Tour of Tikal and Yaxha from Flores
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingFloresBus Tours - PeténArchaeology Tours - PeténOvernight Tours - PeténMulti-day Tours - PeténHistorical Tours - PeténCategory