5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the long winemaking conditions of Tuscany on this half-day tasting tour from Florence. Travel to a privately owned 12th-century winery in Chianti for a tour of the estate, vineyards, and family cellars. Learn about the region's distinctive and famous varietals from expert guides, and then savor the excellence for yourself with a guided tasting of estate wines, paired with a delicious Tuscan lunch.
- Learn about Italian winemaking on a tour to Chianti
- Visit local vineyards, cellars, and estates
- Sit down to a delicious Tuscan lunch paired with local wines
- Admire the rolling countryside of Chianti
Saved to wishlist!
Transport from Florence
Departure & Return
Departure PointTuscany Vespa Cycle and Bike Tour, Via Ghibellina, 133/red, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Cycle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting at a Private Medieval Winery in Chianti - Tuscany?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting at a Private Medieval Winery in Chianti - Tuscany?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting at a Private Medieval Winery in Chianti - Tuscany?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting at a Private Medieval Winery in Chianti - Tuscany?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7219P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Perseus StatueBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Loggia dei LanziFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Ponte Santa TrinitaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioOltrarnoPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Piazza Santa CroceGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPalazzo DavanzatiFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) San Miniato al MontePharmacy of Santa Maria Novella