3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Florence’s cathedral is the city’s crown jewel and most iconic monument, but its sprawling size and long lines can be discouraging. With this VIP tour, zip past the crowds at the entrance and enjoy an in-depth look at this vast complex. Visit the duomo from its soaring dome to its ancient crypt, admire the view from Giotto’s bell tower, marvel at the richly decorated baptistery, and tour the renovated museum.
- Time-saving priority access tickets to the Duomo complex and museum
- A private guide for insights into the cathedral’s art and history
- Climb up Brunelleschi’s dome and descend into the Crypt of Santa Reparata
- Take in the Gates of Paradise and mosaics in the Baptistery of St. John
Saved to wishlist!
tickets with skip-the-line
Private expert tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointCathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Jacommo isn't only a very knowledgeable and intelligent guide, he is also a real pleasure to deal with and I suspect he is also a great human being." See review
Product code: 35344P56
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceSkip-the-Line Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyAttractions & Museums - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyMuseum Tickets & Passes - TuscanySkip-the-Line Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiAttractions & Museums - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiMuseum Tickets & Passes - ChiantiSkip-the-Line Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoAttractions & Museums - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - San GimignanoCategory
Stibbert MuseumGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Ospedale degli InnocentiBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumPiazza della RepubblicaPalazzo VecchioPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Prada OutletBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Medici ChapelsFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Fountain of Neptune