- Tuscan countryside bike tour from Florence with wine and olive oil tastings
- Cycle through glorious Tuscan countryside dotted with elegant villas, vines and olive groves,
- Sample a selection of wine and olive oil, complemented by a light Tuscan snack
- Pass the former house of astronomer Galileo and enjoy sweeping views from Basilica San Miniato al Monte
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cycle up a 1-mile (2-km) hill, pausing to soak up the city views as you ascend. Pass the lavish villa near the top and hear the history behind the Florentine nobility whose former estates pepper the hills.
Continue through the quiet country roads, passing rolling vineyards and olive groves as you go. Learn insider facts about the region’s olive oil production from your guide as you travel.
Then treat yourself with a rest at a Renaissance villa and wine estate. The winemaker comes out to join you and provide a tour of the cellar where the villa’s wine is aged. Enjoy a tasting of vino and some traditional Tuscan snacks, including cheese, cold cuts, and bruschetta.
Climb back on your bike to continue through the area’s ancient villages, stopping to spy the former home of famous astronomer Galileo Galilei.
If you wish, top off the end of your bike tour with an Italian gelato (own expense) before parting ways with your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY We like Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Tuscan Country Bike Tour from Florence, Including Wine and Olive Oil Tastings.