1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Local Guide
Radios and Headsets
Sheet with clues
Gelato (Italian ice cream) at La Strega Nocciola or a bottle of water
Ticket with reservation
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza de' Pitti, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each child will receive a sheet with notes for every clue found on the road and this sheet will be a memory of the tour
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- The Gardens does not operate on days with heavy rain
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be no be entitled for a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence: Family Treasure Hunt Gods and Animals Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence: Family Treasure Hunt Gods and Animals Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Florence: Family Treasure Hunt Gods and Animals Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 73434P73
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
San Marco MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Villa GamberaiaPiazza di Santa Maria NovellaOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Barberino Designer Outlet Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Piazza della SignoriaArno RiverBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Medici ChapelsAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaSan Miniato al MonteBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)