2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed local guide
Gelato (Italian ice cream)
Earphones for groups of more than 8 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointRiccardi Medici Palace, Via Camillo Cavour, 3, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsPitti Palace, Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Book Tuscany Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Magnificent Medici and the Potential of Art Walking Tour - Small Group?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Magnificent Medici and the Potential of Art Walking Tour - Small Group?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Magnificent Medici and the Potential of Art Walking Tour - Small Group?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Magnificent Medici and the Potential of Art Walking Tour - Small Group?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 90955P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Fountain of NeptunePitti Palace Palatine GalleryMedici ChapelsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Palazzo StrozziSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumArno RiverFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Ospedale degli InnocentiBarberino Designer Outlet Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Ponte Santa TrinitaPiazza della RepubblicaMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)