Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission ticket to Florence's renowned Uffizi Gallery
- Save hours of precious vacation time with skip-the-line entry
- Includes entry to temporary and special exhibitions
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The museum houses one of the most renowned collections of Renaissance art in the world, including highlights like Leonardo da Vinci’s The Annunciation, Michelangelo’s Doni Tondo, and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus. Browse other paintings and sculptures from the 13th to 18th centuries according to your own pace and preferences. The building itself is a work of art, designed in the 16th century for Cosimo I de Medici by celebrated architect and artist Giorgio Vasari. Visit the Uffizi’s terrace cafe for a coffee break or simply to soak up stellar views of the neighboring Palazzo Vecchio.
Access to temporary and special exhibitions is also included in the ticket price, so you can take advantage of the museum’s rotating calendar of visiting and thematic works from across Europe.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED AN EXACT ENTRANCE TIME WHICH WII BE THE ONE YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IN ORDER TO MAKE THE VISIT. THE TIME CAN BE ANY TIME DURING THE OPENING HOURS (8:15am - 5:30pm plus extraordinary night openings) AND WILL BE INDICATED ON THE VOUCHER ISSUED BY THE PROVIDER, WHITIN ONE BUSINESS DAY FROM YOUR BOOKING REQUEST.
- PLEASE NOTICE THAT INDICATING US A DIFFERENT HOUR FROM YOUR VISIT DOESN'T GUARANTEE YOU WILL OBTAIN IT (for example if you put 3pm than you may get 9am ): DUE TO HIGH REQUEST (AS YOU PERSONALLY CHECK ONCE IN ITALY) WE CAN ONLY PROMISE THAT THE PROVIDED HOUR IS THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE IN THE REQUESTED DATE.
- When picking up a reduced or free ticket, you will be asked for a document proving your right
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits!" See review