2 hours 27 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dedicate a day to two of the world's greatest art museums: the Accademia and Uffizi galleries in Florence. With a bounty of Italian art, the galleries boast masterpieces at every turn. Make sure you don't miss out on the highlights and hear little-known stories behind works such as Michelangelo's David and Sandro Botticelli's Birth of Venus. The day-long experience includes skip-the-line entry, a morning tour of the Accademia Gallery, a break for lunch, and an afternoon tour of the Uffizi Gallery.
- Skip-the-line tour of the Uffizi and Accademia galleries
- Check out all the must-see works with the help of a guide
- Learn the stories behind renowned works such as the Birth of Venus
- Admire Michelangelo's Renaissance masterpiece of David
- Linger longer in the Uffizi Gallery after the tour, if you wish
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (groups with more than 7 participants)
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsPiazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 are free of charge
- The tour with a Portuguese guide takes place with a minimum of 4 participants
- This activity takes place in all weather
- Free time for lunch is between 12:15pm and 3:15pm
- OPERATED BY Florence and Tuscany Tours by Florapromotuscany Soc. Coop.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44211P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Palazzo DavanzatiPiazza della RepubblicaPalazzo StrozziPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumPonte Santa TrinitaVilla GamberaiaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Florence American Cemetery and MemorialAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Piazza Santa CroceHard Rock Cafe FlorenceStibbert MuseumOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)