- Full-day tour of central Tuscany from Florence
- Visit the UNESCO-listed towns of Siena and San Gimignano
- See the magnificent Siena Cathedral and the medieval castle of Monteriggioni
- Enjoy wine tasting in the Chianti wine region as well as an included lunch
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
TOURS & NEWS KIOSK AT PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Kindly note that the Semi independent option does not include the professional guide in Siena and lunch
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 63 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence.
- "It is a full day tour with lots packed in - a great way of getting lots done on limited time." See review
- "Great locations, but really needed maps for pickup locations and getting around, especially when late at night /in the dark." See review
- "Maybe the wine even though enjoyable at lunch may not be necesssry as wine tasting that follows is very adequate ." See review