9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When your cruise calls at Livorno, set off to explore Florence and Pisa on this private 9-hour shore excursion. With a personal chauffeur, travel to Pisa to admire the Leaning Tower and continue to Florence to see its Renaissance treasures independently. Perhaps choose to visit the Accademia Gallery (own expense) to see Michelangelo’s ‘David,’ and take in the likes of the Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, and more. Upgrade to include a 3-hour guided tour in Florence.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff
Worry-free Shore Excursion
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Accademia Gallery Skip-The-Line Tickets (Michelangelo's David) in Private Tour option
Local Licensed Guide in Florence (if option selected in Private option)
Wine Tasting in the Tuscany countryside in Private tour option
Lunch, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Livorno Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Private Tour important informations: Accademia Gallery, always closed on Mondays, other opening days could limit the number of admissions at any one time for security measures and sets aside the number of these spots it will sell in advance. During the high season, some Skip-the-Line dates can be sold out on the official website. In this cases, instead Accademia Gallery you will have the option to visit for more time the scheduled places in Florence and we will refund to you the corresponding tickets cost (15 Euro per person).
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting when included: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Livorno Port Shore Excursion: Florence and Pisa Wine Tasting Included?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Livorno Port Shore Excursion: Florence and Pisa Wine Tasting Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Livorno Port Shore Excursion: Florence and Pisa Wine Tasting Included?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Livorno Port Shore Excursion: Florence and Pisa Wine Tasting Included
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceShore Excursions - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiPorts of Call Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiShore Excursions - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaVilla GamberaiaLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumPalazzo StrozziSan Miniato al MontePiazza Santa CrocePitti Palace Palatine GalleryFountain of NeptuneBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Piazza della RepubblicaSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumPrada OutletPonte Santa TrinitaArno RiverLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)