8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Venture beyond Florence without booking a hotel or renting a car on a private, full-day tour to Pisa and Lucca. Hear a local perspective on history as you admire Pisa’s legendary leaning tower and monumental Piazza dei Miracoli, and stroll inside the medieval city walls of Lucca. With door-to-door service from your Florence hotel, it's an hassle-free way to experience the best of urban Tuscany in one day.
- Easily visit Tuscany's two other major cities on a day trip from Florence
- Maximize your time and head straight for the highlights
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private driver and guide
- Take in the countryside views from a luxury minivan with room for 8
Saved to wishlist!
8-hr Full-Day private tour of Pisa and Lucca from Florence
Pick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence)
Private transportation by Mercedes Minivan, Air-Conditioned.
Unlimited cold mineral water
English-speaking licensed driver
Tickets to climb the Tower of Pisa not included, but you can purchase tickets onsite.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address communicated at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. Departure and pickup time is schedule at 9:30 am. Upon request, you can change your pickup time (24hours before)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Departure is at 9:30am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request.
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing or via iMessage or WhatsApp.
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver.
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uniquetuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE Full-Day Tour around Pisa and Lucca from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Full-Day Tour around Pisa and Lucca from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE Full-Day Tour around Pisa and Lucca from Florence?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE Full-Day Tour around Pisa and Lucca from Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE Full-Day Tour around Pisa and Lucca from Florence