- Get hands-on with a personalized cooking class at a Florence bed and breakfast
- Learn to make traditional pasta, sauces, and other Tuscan specialties
- Menu can accommodate vegetarian and other specific dietary requests
- Delicious way to get immersed in Florentine culture and cuisine
Departure & Return
Meet Cinzia at her home in Florence. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please NOTE that Cinzia requires guests to have the COVID "Green Pass" that proves guests are fully vaccinated
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Menu varies depending on the season.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tuscan Pasta Making Class and Dinner with a Local Expert in Florence.