Are you interested in?
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
- Full-day private tour from Florence to Siena and San Gimignano
- Discover the towers and frescoes of San Gimignano
- Have free time for lunch and to explore in Siena
- Professional private guide in Siena
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 9 am at the Hotel in Florence, if centrally located (indicate the name of the Hotel)
In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
What To Expect
Along the way, take in the scenic countryside of Chianti, and see the village of Monteriggioni, whose medieval walled fortifications still remain intact.
From there, travel to the walled medieval city of San Gimignano. Resting on the top of a hill, explore the area’s impressive Romanesque and Gothic architecture, frescoes, towers and more.
After, hop back in the car and begin the return trip to Florence.
If you would like any special interests (architecture, history, art) highlighted in your private tour, please list them at the time of booking so that your local guide in Siena can accommodate you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Excursion to Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Landscapes.