- Learn the history behind Florence's Duomo and other Renaissance landmarks
- Go inside the Palazzo Vecchio, featured in Dan Brown's bestseller 'Inferno'
- Great introduction to the city's highlights and history for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Right below the column (next to the carousel). If your hotel is located in the historical center of Florence we can meet there! Please, let us know where you prefer start the tour.
Piazza della Signoria, outside Palazzo Vecchio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Qualified Tourist Guide of Florence - Giulia Bozzi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.