Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Headsets to always hear your guide (when more then 6 people in the group)
Transportation to/from the meeting/end point and your hotel
Departure & Return
P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day in Florence: An Immersive Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day in Florence: An Immersive Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day in Florence: An Immersive Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day in Florence: An Immersive Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day in Florence: An Immersive Experience
7 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchaeology Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyArchaeology Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiArchaeology Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)San FredianoBarberino Designer Outlet Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Perseus StatueLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Palazzo VecchioBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Arno RiverFountain of NeptuneGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Stibbert MuseumOspedale degli InnocentiBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Piazza di Santa Maria Novella