3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private luxury vehicle with driver/guide for 8 hours on days 2 and 3
Official Tour Guide in Florence for 4 hours on day 1
Entrance ticket to Accademia Gallery in Florence
Hotel pick-up and drop off for days 2 and 3
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Other entrances fees
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This activity will end right where it started.Hotel or place of choice in the center of Florence
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3 days Route in Tuscany Region from Florence with Hotel pick-up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3 days Route in Tuscany Region from Florence with Hotel pick-up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3 days Route in Tuscany Region from Florence with Hotel pick-up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3 days Route in Tuscany Region from Florence with Hotel pick-up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3 days Route in Tuscany Region from Florence with Hotel pick-up